- Metal enclosed and air-ventilation with sheet steel of SWG-14
- Properly welded steel structure.
- Low Voltage compartment on the top of the cubicle.
- Long creapaze distance.
- Circuit breaker mounted fixed or withdrawable truck.
- Single Bus-bar.
- Powder coating paint.
- Cable entrance usually provided in the bottom of the cubicles, the top entry can also be provided upon request.
- LBS (Load Break Switch) Manual.
- LBS (Load Break Switch) Motor Drive.
- VCB (Vacuum Circuit Breaker)
- MOCB (Minimum Oil Circuit Breaker)
- SF-6CB (Sulpher Hexa Floride Circuit Breaker)
- Circuit Breaker mounted fixed of withdrawable truck.
- Suitable for rapid auto re closing duty.
- The Charging time of the breaker is only 2 or 3 second.
- Adequate clearance between the phase and height as per standard to ensure safe operation.
- The spring can be charged electrically and also manually.
- Manual and remote control function.
- Instant trip function.
- The devices used in the units allows to future changes in design, thereby assuring a device of diversity.
- The mounting, erection and commissioning are very simple.
- The devices which are out of services in the equipment is easily accessible.
- Additional accessories can be provided for VCB servicing such as, Auxillary switch (7NO+7NC), Closing coil (24,30,48,110,220V DC/AC)